Welcome to Reuben's coolest blog post that you will ever see. I will take you through a magical journey of REUBEN'S learning experience. I really hope you enjoy. Check back for more magical journey's.
This week we have been doing team building tasks. That is when we leaning how to work as a team. 1. Our first task was to make anything out of raw noodles and tiny marshmallows. I was with Matthew, Chortle H, Harriet M and Ben. Our group got first. 2. Stretcher - For this task we had to make a stretcher out of paper, tape and string and then after we had to transport five bit's of books and a full cup of water. 3. Our third one was we had 1 meter of tape and 1 big piece of paper and you had to make a chain. Our chain was the longest and we won. 4. Cup stacking - with this task you had to stack 6 cups without using your hands. Instead we had to use 6 bit's of sting and a rubber band. We were the first team to first finish. Do you communicate well in a group ? Thank you for reading These are some pictures
Hello, As you know if you read my last blog post, this Term our focus is on Discrimination. So for this week we have been doing some art and we could chose either to put a story of our own or use a quote. We also had to include a logo of our own with a slogan. The last thing we had to include was a photo of ourselves. Here is my art: I chose to use a really cool quote on racism and draw my logo that I also found on the internet and my slogan. We had to use a app on our computers to edit out our background and then to make the photo look cooler we used another app called Lunapic. I hope you enjoyed this blog and my art. check back for more later. Have you experienced discrimination ?
Comments
Post a Comment